Hot New Sex Tips click here

Friday, June 27, 2008

Smiling:One Last Thing To Do(Teaser)

I'm back at the pad. Sitting in my chair; taking a long drag off of my cigarette. I say aloud to myself "Scat, what's this age worth?" After vids, shit, it just seems to be one gigiantic downward spirial. In the day there wasn't this much drama. There was only order. If someone broke that order; we fixed the guy up. Simple as that. Another long drag from my cigarette. I get up from my chair lazily and walk t'wards the mirror. My face...it looks diminished. I'm not sure exactly where it all comes from. Although I do know what's going to happen. We can't restart from zero. Zero starts as zero, however soon it'll be one, one to ten, ten to one hundred. What's this worth? What is this age of dicotomy? I walk away from the mirror. Headlights illumantate off my walls. I gaze outside to whom it might be in the rain coming to my house at this hour. One slam from the car, oh it appears to be Jack; my nephew Jack. 3 knocks and he comes in.

"Uncle Scat! I got it!"

"Whatcha got there in your head?"

"I can do it, that way you can keep going, you and your crew. I was also thinking that this would be a good way for me to get into the cre..."

I cut him off.

"No, we can't do that."

"Why not?" asks Jack,

"Simply put you aren't prepared." I offer him to sit down. We sit at our old poker table.

"No way! I've been in dozens of fights, I was there smashing in Johnny Shamboodle when he got his face beat in!"

"It's not the fighting in you, I'm worried about..."

"What is it the hardware, you know I'm packing hard heat!"

"No it's not anything about that, just drop it." I take another long cigarette drag, this time I feel like vomiting, maybe it's time to quit, I think just for a quick second.

"No! NO! I'll show you what I mean!"

Jack jumps up for the chair and comes at me in the southpaw stance. "What is this you wanna tango with me?" "You bet!" he exclaims as he throws the first punch. I move to his right side grabbing his wrist and pulling him in at the same time as well as tripping him, causing him to fall to the floor with his belly on the ground. I twist his arm behind his back. He lets our a shriek of pain.

"Oh Oh OH! Let me go! Uncle Scat let me go!"

This kid, he's really pissed me off now.

"Do you wanna know why!? WHY YOU CAN'T DO IT!?" I pull tighter on his arm just to make sure he listens. Jack gets his other arm out from under him and tries to loosen himself up. I kneel down on his left shoulder. Now I know he's listening.

"YOU HAVE TOO MUCH! YOU HAVE A FAMILY! YOU HAVE A KID! I HAVE NOTHING!" "THIS IS MY DUTY! LOOK AT MY FACE." I spin him around and he's on the ground paralyzed.

"Do you see my face, this face. . ., has seen too much, has expierenced too much; you have your youth. Don't spend your youth fighting, otherwise you'll end up in my situation. I'm going to stop what's been making a living hell for you; and everyone else I know." I let him up now.

My cigarette has burnt out. Ashes to the butt end. I grab another one and light up. I sit down as Jack gets up and sits down. I can see Jack looking at me in awe.

"How'd you do that!?" he asks

I smile.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Read about Life As We Know It