Hot New Sex Tips click here

Monday, June 30, 2008

No. 724

Number 724

We're all at the ballroom. It's a grand party or so it seems, however things are different tonite. This is where our big shindig goes down. This is where we shake out the drops and zip our pants up. Several months have passed since Limp came about and rattled our nest. Chuck. Damn I don't know what to say about him anymore. I got some incriminating papers of this guy and Limp. I'm no network. If I knew how it worked, none of this would have happened. Rockstar would be carefree - shit we'd all be one big happy family. It's funny I say to myself how things can just change. As an old family member would say "Everything is based off of a law of averages..." Yeah, I hope anyways. I turn to look over my shoulder to see The Creeper looking at me smiling.

This guy, nice guy, I'll give him that. Ok only in small doses ya know what I mean? He's been around the firm for awhile, he knows what we do; and we know what his game is. This guy though, he's just awkward. The conversations, the manners, the over run attitude of optimisim. This is what we need. "He ya Creep how've ya been?" The usual handshake however this time it's limp.
"Oh daddling here and there, how's business?"
"It's fine, when's the next time you'll be presenting your talent there sir?"
"Not for awhile I'm afraid, due to funds."
"Well Creep we can't have that, how bout this, you come work for me, of course though, we need for you to go through the initations though ya know?"
"Ahh such would be too easy and predicatable at galia event such as this magnifcient room, is that uh hhhrm... ummm....Limp over there?"
I turn my head to see her gleaming eyes and that smile of hers.

"Hey Scat!"
"Hiya Limp, how ya doin?"
"Fine dance with me?" She offers her arm, before I go in the hands of a goddess I turn to Creep and say "We'll talk later."
She and I walk out to the floor and I look to see Rockstar at center stage. He looks comfortable until he sees Limp and me. "Limp, how've ya really been?, I've been busy and we haven't talked in awhile." "Well I'm starting a new job over at Lejean's."
"Oh really, sounds like you'll have fun over there, maybe you'll make another Monroe over there." I don't know the tune Rockstar and crew are playing but it's just the kinda thing you'd hear at a 4 star hotel or on the Titanic.
"Yeah....I heard about Rockstar and you guys...I'm sorry ifI caused any tension."
"Limp I wanted to talk to you about something...since you've come into this crew, we spoke at first as strangers, but now a few months have passed by and I really think I know you, and I wanna say something."
"What is it?" she asks with the utmost curiosity in her face.
"I want you to know that, I really dig you."
"...."
"...."
I had pulled a Creeper.
"I....I..."
"? hmm?"
The song finished and she took her arms off of me and went towards the wash room. I looked over back to my main man, he was there smiling.

"You see all that?"
"And more"
"Did it go well?"
"No man, I told her what was becoming."
"I'm going to let you in on something, but first drinks."
My right hand man, he knows what I like, he's like my brother if I had ever had one.
"Here's your yee-haw and my yoo-hoo, three days ago, Chuck and I were at Danny's eating some pancakes and I had decided to test Chuck."
"How did you plan to do that?"
"See I called up Limp and put her on speakerphone, so both Chuck and I could hear the whole thing, that way when Limp goes through 'Initiation', we'll see how faithful Chuck is. However when Rockstar came by after he called up Chuck to hang, he heard it as well. Then it was everyone except for you; happened to be around the place. She is still wanting Rockstar."
"Well I had to let her know, man, oh by the way, I got Creeper lined up for 'Initiation'
"Swell, (pulls out cigarette) we need to find Chuck, he's here I went to the bathroom and he was in the food aisle but I can't find him."
"Well are we gonna do Initiation tonite?"
"The night is young, and what we can do tonite can help us for tomorrow."
Rockstar and Chuck come out stage left laughing and smiling, what could be so funny?"

No comments:

Read about Life As We Know It