Hot New Sex Tips click here

Monday, June 30, 2008

No. 427

I want a new suprise,
Take your farce
Replace it
And doesn't it feel better?

....They get in the BMW not any of them speaks a word, the know what's at hand. The night is coming down in small tears of rain with a slight rumble of thunder in the distance, it's at that moment, I hear him say "..the mud is warm.." It's just he and I and Rockstar. Armed with the truth we know, we decide to get up from our rapidly worsing scenario of mud and betrayal. "What do you wanna do Scat?" I simply say, "We know only a half to this story, we need the other to react to our full potential." He says "That's exactly what I was thinking." He gets up from the mud and walks toward the road with a big smile on his face.

A few hours later I'm back at my pad again. Although it may be close to 3 in the morning I know it's no use. I can't sleep. Especially with what we were dealt earlier tonite. I put a movie and sit in front of the T.V as if I'm seriously going to try and pay attention to this video. I don't know what to do. My crew of some several years has finally found it's peak? I ask myself. Hmmm, what do I do. More importantly I need to figure out why....that's when it hits me. I'm not so aware of our friend Chuck. He hasn't been around in awhile. In fact, he hasn't said much to anyone lately. A little to quiet. Limp. What about that foxy dame. I don't know to much about her, but there's somthing about her. I'm laying down now on my couch now; feeling the great weight of sleep entering my eyes. I start to think, what if she digs me? What if we hit it off? I'm smiling with the sharp thrill going through my back.....

No comments:

Read about Life As We Know It